Welcome to the North County Women's Soccer Association player registration system for our training games!
Our goal with the weekly training games is to offer women's recreational soccer to new and beginner players, players returning from absence or injury, players who want additional skills training, players who need soccer with lower impact and speed, and/or players who can't attend their scheduled game.
- 1.5-hour session opens to any registered player.
- Pickup-style with teams formed at the start of the game with an RSVP system through the app/website.
- Field size will depend on total number of players attending. Goals will be 11v11.
- Include a proper warm-up, stretching and drills prior to playing to decrease the chance of injury and teach skills.
- Shortened halves, maybe 25 minutes, to allow for the pre-game training and cool-down.
Base Cost: $0.00
Open to: Women